RE-STABLISHING WHERE WE STAND

Dear e-archidoct students

First of all, I would like to wish you a happy New Year with lots of creativity and professional success alongside good health and world peace!

I am sorry to have to moan at a time of festivities but to my disappointment seven out of nine of you have subscribed with the Blog I have organised for our course and none of you has responded to the two tasks I set back in November with deadlines on 10 and 20 December respectively. As I am informed our course has to be completed by the end of February. I am afraid that with such delayed and slow pace we will be unable to meet any expectations of a reasonable standard.

I will circulate this same note on the blog and re-invite you all to join. For the ones who are already subscribers in the Blog please do not bother.

I am expecting your immediate response.

Best regards,

Dr Maria Voyatzaki

BIBLIOGRAPHY OF FIRST COURSE WORK

Please find the introductions of the first two books of the bibliography of the first lecture at: 



We will have to decide how to go about the bibliography. As I explained in my last email what we are doing (Scanning and uploading books) is not the best solution. Either your institution will buy the books I can indicate for the course as soon as possible or you will have to find your own sources for each lecture in agreement with me. Let us discuss on the blog which way you want to go.

Tuesday 10 February 2009

ioana urdea table 7-8




No comments: